Six Degrees is launching a new group of events – the Cloud Computing Series (http://www.cloudcomputingseries.com). The first Cloud Computing Congress Europe (http://www.cloudcomputingcongress.com) is taking place on 16th March 2010 at Olympia in London.
The series of events will look at how Cloud Computing is revolutionising information technology in the European, North American, and Asian market. Topics discussed include the latest state of Cloud Computing in the respective markets, its benefits and technical challenges, the impact on the IT function, and how the applications can be build, controlled and managed in a cloud-based environment.
The Cloud Computing Congress Europe will run alongside Enterprise Social Media (www.enterprisesocialmedia.net) & the Social Media World Forum (www.socialmedia-forum.com), a leading social media event that brings together all industry facets.
The Cloud Computing Congress & Enterprise Social Media in London will feature industry leading speakers, including:
– Martin Bellamy, Director, Office of the Government CIO & SIRO, Cabinet Office
– Dion Hinchliffe, Editor in Chief, Social Computing Magazine & Web 2.0 Journal
– Dominic Burch, Head of Corporate Comms and New Media, ASDA
– Paul James, CIO, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, MOD
– Sonia Carter, Senior Manager Online Communications, AXA
– David Wilde, CIO, Westminster City Council
– Kenneth Verlage, CIO, DHL Express
– Eachan Fletcher, CIO, Sporting Index
– Simon Revell, Associate Director, Collaboration and Web Technologies, Pfizer
– Evangelos Kotsovinos, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
– Kostas Tsatsaris, CTO and Director, Strategy and Architecture, HM Revenue and Customs
– Henri Reinbolt, CIO, Greenwich Council
You can join the Linkedin group on the event web site http://tinyurl.com/ydll8q2 to network with other attendees, or follow the latest event activity on the Cloud Computing Congress Twitter account – http://twitter.com/cloud_comp_news
The Cloud Computing Series is closely connected to the Enterprise Series http://www.enterpriseseries.net, which looks at the next generation workspace, how new application stores can be harnessed within a web 2.0 environment, and how internal business communities can be built. Other event series organized by Six Degrees are the Social Media Series (http://www.socialmediaseries.net), and the Social TV Series (http://www.socialtvseries.com).
There is a 25% early booking discount which ends on 22nd December, delegates can register online www.cloudcomputingcongress.com or via telephone +44 (0) 117 946 8870.